WHAT WE COLLECT – PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Information Automatically Collected. When visiting our Site, we automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
WHAT WE COLLECT – CLIENT DATA
We obtain information from and for our clients in a range of ways.
Client Information You Give Us. Client data is provided to us in a variety of manners, including through direct file transfers, login access to third party sites and databases, through data entry on private forms, and a variety of other methods. We consider this information client data that we are temporarily storing for the benefit of the client, and not data that Frakture has any claim to reuse without the consent of the client.
Client Shared Data. On occasion, clients may elect to have Frakture share their data with other entities, for purposes that benefit both the client and the third party, such as aggregate statistics, deduplication, etc. This sharing of data is governed independently based on contract, and will not happen without prior written consent of the client.
Client Information We Get From Others. Through the course of our operations, we may append data from other third party sources. For example, location information derived from postal codes, unsubscribe data, etc. We may add this to information we get from the client, and it is usable by the client for the duration of the relationship with Frakture. This information is not considered shareable by the client.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.