This year I’m only asking for one thing. Will you please bring me a robot to help me with my job and life? There’s so much more I could do if I had a robot helper.
I’ve been really, really good. Here’s what the robot needs to do:
- Clean up all the spreadsheets, pivot tables and reports that I spend hours on and make the data user friendly, visually pleasing, and a snap to produce.Give me a 360 degree view of my donors and activists.
- Create a single list of all my supporters – donors, non-donors, advocates and volunteers – out of all the systems I use … and update that for me every day.
- Text me as soon as a donor makes a gift of $500 or more.
- Write personalized thank you notes to my donors, and my holiday cards while we’re at it.
- Graph my email list growth by source and value.
- Pick out my clothes and shoes.
- Move supporters into a new email group when their donor status changes.
- Stack historical donor information into a data warehouse so it can be accessed for comprehensive reporting.
- Decorate the place, find everyone the perfect gift, and cook the big meal.
- Upload specific segments of donors into Facebook for custom targeting.
- Contact donors before their credit card expires or when a charge is declined asking for updated details.
- Call my boss, ask for a raise and bring them a nice mug of cocoa.
P.S. If you can’t get me this robot, can you tell me how to contact Frakture? I heard they are helping nonprofits like mine use Bots for automation and warehousing of data.